Saturday, December 4, 2010

Britney Spears: “New album in March 2011!”

Britney Spears' new album will be out in March 2011
Before heading on a romantic weekend with boyfriend Jason Trawick to celebrate her 29th birthday, took to her Twitter to announce the very happy news for all big fans of hers – Britney’s new album will be released in March 2011!
My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here’s something that I hope will make you smile… I’m almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March,” tweeted on birthday morning. “I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!”
Wow sounds almost exciting!
For the new album, that’ll be her seventh studio release, Britney has teamed up with producers Danja, Darkchild, Sean Garrett, Dr. Luke and Max Martin to make the record “a little bit freaky” and “be able to travel around the world.”
The new yet-untitled album will be Britney’s first record since 2008′s Circus.
Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment