Tuesday, October 5, 2010

T.I.'s Probation Hearing Set For October 15

Only time will tell……
Rapper T.I. is counting down the days before appearing in court to find out if his probation will be revoked.
According to TMZ, Tip’s hearing will occur on October 15th. He will have to stand in front of a judge and answer to three possible violations: possession of Ecstasy, testing positive for opiates and associating with a convicted felon.
We hope he has one hell of an alibi!
After his September 1 arrest in Los Angeles, Rap superstar T.I. has a hearing set for October 15. The date will evaluate T.I.'s probation, after marijuana, ecstasy and codeine were discovered in the couple's Maybach automobile after a stop for an illegal U-turn. His wife, Tomeka "Tiny" Harris was also arrested.

Last year, T.I. was released from prison after a felony weapons charge just three years ago this week, when the Grand Hustle Records co-founder and then-artist Alfamega were arrested before the 2007 BET Hip Hop Awards.
T.I. and his parent label, Atlantic Records, have yet to release a statement. T.I. could potentially face felony charges for the parole violation.

No comments:

Post a Comment