Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hip-Hop Rumors: Kat Stacks Says Fabolous Got Her Beat Up! But There's More...

DISCLAIMER:

All content within this section is pure rumor and generally have no factual info outside of what the streets have whispered in our ear. Read on.
THE DAILY TWO SENSE
There is a difference between promoting and reporting. I’m not a promoter of Kat Stacks. For the most part, I’ll report some of the events or whatever, but that may even change now. You will see why as you read the latest update on her saga. It seems like some nefarious forces have conspired to pump this story out to the people. All this time, I just thought she was slorey slore. The Game and every rapper needs to peep the game. Seems like folks want them to be a part of it and not the rap game.

THE LOW DOWN ON KAT STACKS / FABOLOUS / BOW WOW
Apparently, Kat Stacks is going to sue Fabolous. I don’t know all the in’s and out’s with their relationship, but apparently, she made a plea to Fab NOT to release the video of her getting beat down by a person that is allegedly Paul Cain, Fab’s bro. This all went down in Atlanta at a bar. Not sure when. After Kat was slapped once, she was slapped again and then she fell. But, you know all of this, right? Her phone was taken from her too.

Kat Stacks levied down her accusations on Twitter:
yes its true @myfabolouslife sent people today to smack me up at the bar & they stole my phone & recorded it. i dare yall to blast it."

" got my a** wooped? it was 2 n*ggas yelling @myfabolouslife & @bowwow name ... im a female u got 2 n*ggas to hit me LOL lame."

"i have no marks on my face .. they are lame"

source

No comments:

Post a Comment