Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Turk Says Lil Wayne Kept Him Stacked In Prison: "Wayne Sent Me Money"


Former Hot Boys member Turk recently spoke on spending nearly a decade behind bars and how much contact he had with Cash Money artists during his prison stint.
According to Turk, youngest Hot Boys member Lil Wayne kept money in his pockets throughout the bid. "I'm always open to that. That's an option," Turk said referring to possibly signing back to Cash Money. "I've talked to Baby on several occasions, while I was incarcerated. I've talked to Lil Wayne. Wayne sent me money. I talked to B.G., but unfortunately he was locked up when I came out. I spoke to Juve, Mannie Fresh, everybody. It's all love. We're gonna sit down, chop it up as men and see what the future got for us. But right now, it's about that YNT Empire--Young N Thuggin. I'm pushing on my own right now because a man gotta stand on his own, but I'm looking forward to working with the whole industry. It's all love." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment