Monday, July 16, 2012

Rihanna Is Set to Launch New Clothing Line


rihanna
Rihanna’s more popular because of her fashion than her talent as a singer. This could be considered a heavy statement, but think about it–we’re more obsessed with seeing what she’s going to wear next or what hair color and cut she’s going to rock more than we’re anticipating her next single or album.


So now that the “Where Have You Been” singer is teaming up with British brand, River Island to create a capsule collection set to hit racks/shelves by Spring 2013. Ri ri had this to say about collaborating with River Island:

“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”

No comments:

Post a Comment