Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[Video] Nicki Minaj Gets A Kiss On The Lips By Madonna



**cues ‘I kissed a girl and I liked it’
On her 29th birthday, Nicki Minaj had the internet buzzing when she revealed that she had gotten a kiss from Madonna:
“OH MY f’ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!”
Now, the video has surfaced and it shows Nicki, Madonna and M.I.A. on the set of the  ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ video, decked out in their Marilyn Monroe wigs. M.I.A. and Madonna brings out some candle-lit cupcakes and  glasses of champagne  while all the football players and cheerleading extras join them in singing Happy Birthday.
Nicki goes on to thank Madonna for the opportunity to work with her and blushes when she realizes her kiss was caught on camera. [She was really hoping it was...]
Check out the clip

No comments:

Post a Comment