Thursday, February 23, 2012

DMX Goes in on Rick Ross and Drake


In a recent interview DMX gave his opinion on the former corrections officer turned rapper Rick Ross and former teen actor turned rapper Drake. DMX said that he is not impressed and added that he feels Rick Ross’ subject matter is not diverse.
“I’m just not impressed,” he said when a radio personality inquired about Rick Ross’ lyricalskills. “He’s aight, man. He talks about eating and girlfriends too much. How much can a nigga eat? How much weed can you smoke? Let’s talk about something else…I see a whole ‘nother side of the coin, son.”
He was then asked if he liked Drake, to which he replied with a simple,
“No,”  “I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his fucking voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. Nothing.” DMX stopped short ofcalling

spotted@http://djepps.net

No comments:

Post a Comment