Monday, November 7, 2011

Drake Reacts to 'Take Care' Album Leak

Nine days before its release date, Drake's sophomore album has sprung a leak, starting with Just Blaze-produced "Lord Knows," featuring Rick Ross, and "Take Care," featuring Rihanna. The two songs off "Take Care" (Nov. 15) hit the 'net tonight (Nov. 6) while Drake premiered The Weeknd-assisted "Crew Love" on Toronto's Flow 93.5. "I know you've been hurt by someone else/ I can tell by the way you carry yourself/ If you let me here's what I'll do/ I'll take care of you/ I've loved and I've lost," Rih Rih opens "Take Care." Drizzy and Rihanna reunite to promise to "take care" of their scarred lovers on the album title track, which also samples Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX's "I'll Take Care of You."Minutes after the album leaked, Drake took to Twitter to react, "I am not sure if the album leaked. But if it did thank god it doesn't happen a month early anymore." "Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it...and take care until next time." Drake continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment