Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jay-Z Speaks On “Watch The Throne,” Illuminati Allegations & The Less Fortunate

jay-z
We have been patiently awaiting another single from Jay-Z and Kanye West after the overly anticipated single H.A.M. Both artist haven’t put much music out since the single and Jay-Z blames that on Kanye. “Ye is just in an extraordinary creative place — so much so that I need to get him to focus so we can finish this. But music is his refuge right now.”
He also talks to Delta Sky Magazine about the Illuminati rumors stating “I may sound a little arrogant but I just think people can’t handle when somebody is successful. Something has gotta be wrong; you gotta be down with some higher power. And I guess when someone else is successful; it makes you feel like maybe you’re a failure. So it can’t be you, it has to be some other force.” Jay comes from humble beginnings so he is no stranger to the less fortunate. The mogul says “I wish I could have everyone change places for a day. I think that’s all it would take for everything to change. Empathy. It’s easy for me to empathize because I’ve really seen it. I’ve been there so I can never forget that. My job is to speak out and provide opportunity.”
Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment