Friday, April 29, 2011

[Video] Consequence To Expose G.O.O.D Music, Kanye West, Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa?

It was all good just a few years ago…
Former G.O.O.D Music artist Consequence sends a cryptic message to Kanye West, Amber Rose, Wiz Khalifa, Q-Tip and Jay-z in a preview of a new video titled “The World Is Watching”. In the video, there is footage of Yeezy and ex-girlfriend Amber Rose together, Amber Rose with Wiz Khalifa, as well as Consequence performing with his cousin Q-Tip and Kanye. In-between those clips flash the words:

“There are some thing in life that are beyond our control. It’s a dirty game. There are no friends in this busine$$. So whether it’s family, friend, or foe, we all want one thing… The crown.”
The two-minute video concludes with a behind-the-scenes shot of Jay-Z turning and smiling to the camera while a snippet from a song plays the lines:
“Maybe they see me on the videos or they heard me on the radio/ I said Tip tried to tell me, but man I wouldn’t listen/ And ‘Ye tried to tell me but, man I would listen…”
The video is suppose to be in support of his upcoming mixtape, Movies On Demand 3, that will be released next month. Consequence released a statement calling his upcoming mixtape “the most controversial project that hip-hop has seen in some time”:
“I use to hear the term ‘TroubleMaker’ and equate it as something negative. I now regard it as a term of endearment. With that being said, if what you’re about to witness makes me a ‘TROUBLEMAKER’ then indeed… It’s time to start some TROUBLE. The moments depicted in this clip have been in front of US all along [sic],” he stated. “I hate to be the ‘Bearer of Bad News’ but ‘Movies On Demand 3′ will be the MOST CONTROVERSIAL project that Hip-Hop has seen in some time.”
I wonder if this is a gimmick, or if Cons is about to expose some of the heaviest hitters in the game. Should ‘Ye be nervous?

source

No comments:

Post a Comment