Saturday, April 23, 2011

NEW MUSIC: JA RULE – ‘REAL LIFE FANTASY’

Ja Rule 
Ja Rule asks “Is this my life?” on the reflective first single from his new albumP.ain I.s L.ove 2. Produced by longtime collaborator 7 Aurelius, “Real Life Fantasy” addresses the former Murder Inc. rapper’s recent troubles. “Get high, go to prison, and evade taxes/ This is not what I envisioned when I started rapping,” he confesses, adding, “If this was ’03, then I’da told ya you was crazy if you told me that is what it’d be/ I miss Vita, Caddie, Black Child, Charli/ I thought we was tighter than the Marley family.” PIL2 and The Renaissance Project drop June 7, the day before Rule is scheduled to start serving his two-year jail sentence  whats sucks is Ja got caught the same way lil wizzy did with the same charges and wizzy get 11 months and ja gets 2yrs!! SMFH AMAZING SYSTEM!!!
via www.rap-up.com

No comments:

Post a Comment