Monday, March 21, 2011

Drake Explains Tweet About Nate Dogg’s Death

Legendary rapper Nate Dogg passed away this past week, and in order to show their respect and appreciation for his legacy, celebrities took to Twitter to tweet their condolences, feelings and former rap lyrics. Among those celebrities was Drake, who started a lot of hoop-la when he tweeted, “It’s easy to love me now. RIP Nate Dogg.”

Of course, Twitter news spreads like wild fire, and rumors started that Drizzy Drake was trying to take advantage of the situation, and get a little shine for himself.
Bothered by the rumors, Drake had the opportunity to explain himself and his Tweets at an event, stating: “It’s very sad to hear that we lost him. He contributed some phenomenal music to the world and I think it’s just important to remember what he has don[...]I actually tweeted about it as soon as I heard. One of my favorite lyrics of his was on “21 Questions.” It’s when he said, ‘It’s easy to love me now.’ I’m kind of at that point in my life where I am 24-years-old and everything has changed. It’s easy to love me now for a lot of people that did not love me before.”
Read the full story over at Necolebitchie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment