Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ATL HOUSEWIVES MISS LAWRENCE JOIN THE CAST OF B.E.T’s STEVE HARVEY PROJECT

So I guess Nene Leaks is not the only cast from Real Housewives of Atlanta who landed herself a media celebrity gossip gig! 
Miss Lawrence who is a  owner and operator of the successful Lawrence Washington Atlanta salon will host a segment on The Steve Harvey Project titled “Spilling the Tea with Miss Lawrence” and provide reviews of the latest in celebrity news/music/entertainment, red carpet, and fashion/beauty critiques.
“I’m so excited about joining The Steve Harvey Project!! I’ve found the chemistry and talent between us to be really natural. I’ll be “Spilling the Tea” on all the latest Who’s-Who’s, something Miss Lawrence loves to do! Talking music, entertainment, beauty and fashion is so me, Honey! They picked the right girl for this one, and it’s ALWAYS tastefully done!” – Miss Lawrence.
 He’s also in the studio preparing to release his new music project, collaborating with well-known and award-winning music professionals such as Cazwell, and dance hit songwriter Christopher Willis.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta Love Ms. Lawrence! I will definitely be tuning in!

    ReplyDelete