Wednesday, February 16, 2011

50 Cent Hints At Writing A Verse Dissing Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine

50 CentIn a recent series of tweets, 50 Cent hinted that he had written a verse dissing Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine, head of Interscope Records.  Apparently Dre & Iovine aren’t happy with 50 for his new line of headphones that are competing with their “Beats” series of headphones.
“Jimmy Iovine and Dre mad at me cause I’m doing Sleek By 50,” 50 tweeted. “I guess I’m not going to be on Detox Lol. I’m a little hurt Jimmy and Dre feel like that but f*ck it. I’m focused I got a surprise for everybody this go round.”
“Would you faint if I told you I just wrote a verse about Jimmy and Dre,” 50 continued. “Oh my god this is hard. This sh*t gonna kill. Em gonna have a heart attack when he hear this sh*t damn lol.”
All of this over some headphones??????
Spotted @ MissInfo.TV

I personally think that this is another sale tactic by 50 to raise the sales of both Beats and sleek! sorry but im not buy this one!!! what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment