Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WILLOW SMITH TO WORK WITH DJ JAZZY JEFF

At some point we’re going to hear more songs from Will and Jada’s now superstar daughter, Willow Smith. A good portion of those songs are going to end up being constructed by Skillz and a familiar name to the Smith family in DJ Jazzy Jeff. The rapper – and famed ghostwriter – revealed in a BET interview that he and Jeff would both be working on her Roc Nation debut.

“Me and Jazzy Jeff are collaborating on an album this year. I’m still hosting parties, working on songs. We’re working on some stuff for Willow Smith’s album… I mean, you know, I worked with her dad [Will Smith] on a few projects before so you know I have a relationship with him. It was just a natural progression like they’re doing music so, you know, that door’s always open. I’d be crazy not to try to walk through it, so we’re working on some stuff. Her Roc Nation debut will be out probably next year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment