Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lesbian Model Turned Author Alleges Affair With "Barbadian Female Pop/R&B Artist"

Author Natasha 'Tajah" Burton claims that she had a lesbian affair with a woman who sounds like it could be Rihanna. The former video model turned entrepreneur describes her relationship with a “Barbadian, female pop/R&B artist” in her upcoming tell-all book, Low Down Dirty Shame.
An excerpt from the book describes her relationship with the artist, perhaps during her Rated R-blonde locks in 2009, the same year of the Chris Brown snafu:
“I wasn't over my ex, but talking to her helped. She was beautiful. She wore her hair short with blonde highlights, and her style was creative. I wasn't sure I could take her serious, so I took it one day at a time. We instantly had a connection. I could listen to her for hours, discuss media, music and fashion. She would open up to me ... converse with her manager in front of me, jumping on conference calls about her new project that involved her doing a soundtrack for a feature film.”
Rihanna isn't shy about her sexuality but dang, maybe she doesn't want all her business out there...if this is true, that is. [AOL]

No comments:

Post a Comment