Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kanye West Tries To Pull A Taylor Swift On Britney Spears Via Twitter

Oops! He did it again! Kanye West took to Twitter today to diss Britney Spears, just like he did Taylor Swift at the VMAs. With his song “H.A.M. (featuring Jay-Z)” stalled in the No. 2 position behind Spears’ “Hold It Against Me,” the rapper took to Twitter go in on Britney. Kanye tweeted:

“Yo Britney, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z’s single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL”
Kanye later removed the tweet, but that didn’t stop
Brit’s manager from issuing a response on the singer’s behalf.
“Thanks for ‘letting’ us be #1,” Leber wrote sarcastically. “Much appreciated.”
Kanye later apologized (OF COURSE), telling his followers, “On a serious note I’m truly happy for Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears. No hate in 2011…I thought LOL signified a joke.”

No comments:

Post a Comment