Friday, December 10, 2010

Shaunie O’Neal Speaks On Creating Her Own Identiy

Shaunie O’Neal is opening up about her life in a new blog for Uptown Magazine. She reveals that she’s currently creating her own legacy by building an empire that includes Basketball Wives (which is now an hour long), Football Wives and a book geared towards women who are going through a divorce. Here’s a few excerpts:
On her marriage to Shaquille O’Neal
I was married to a very well-known NBA player, whose whole world I became totally engrossed in, and somehow, along the way, I lost myself. Don’t get me wrong. I was more than happy being a supportive wife and mother, but there was a part of me that was itching to create my own identity and leave a legacy for my children.
On Moving On
I’m dating someone special and have found it to be extremely helpful in the rebuilding process. The worst thing I could do is believe that because I’m divorced I’m not desirable or because I’m divorced I’ll never find love again.
Read more over at Uptown

No comments:

Post a Comment