Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lil Wayne Gives Fan's Mother A Wheelchair

Lil Wayne Gives Fan's Mother A WheelchairAfter receiving encouraging words from fan Ronda Austin while incarcerated, Weezy F Baby answers her prayers by providing a mobilized wheelchair for her disabled mother.
New Orleans rapper Lil Wayne has joined in the season of giving by providing a fan’s mother with a new means of transportation.
A resident of Williamstown, New Jersey, Evelyn Austin had been limited to the vicinity of her house after suffering long-term knee complications that restricted her from standing. “I came to know about Evelyn Austin through a series of letters that her daughter Ronda Austin had written me while I was incarcerated,” said Wayne.

“The first time I wrote Lil Wayne I just let him know I support him,” Ronda recounted. “I let him know that God is with him and telling him to keep his head up and stay encouraged.”
Inspired by her words, Mr. Carter sent Evelyn a mobilized wheelchair to thank the Austin’s for their support. “I didn’t know Wayne before now, but I do know him now and I thank him, I really thank him, explained Evelyn. “He didn’t even know me and he got me a chair. I pray and ask God to bless him.”
You can view the touching story in the clip below.

No comments:

Post a Comment