Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lil Kim Would Do A Song With Nicki Minaj For 7 Million




In case you missed it, Lil Kim hit up Hot 97 yesterday afternoon and chopped it up with Angie Martinez.  The bulk of her time was spent on her ongoing beef with Nicki Minaj, her issues with Diddy and thoughts on Faith Evans.  She did reveal she would do a collaboration with Nicki Minaj for the right price… in the tune of 7 million.
In this industry what I’ve learned is that you never know and that’s that I’ve learned in this industry, you just don’t pick fights. You don’t pick fights with Kimmy Blanco cause I’m not taking my foot off her neck.
Now I would do a song with her for the right price. I’m a hustler….Seven million a song and it’s going to be on my album. They have to pay me to be on my album.
Her thoughts on Puff, her run in with Nicki Minaj at Justin’s Sweet 16 and more below:
Her thoughts on Diddy
I’m sick of it. I’m sick of him not being loyal to at least ONE person. Show me one person and maybe I can open my arms back up to you and embrace you. I just want to see him do that and I feel as though if he was to do it with anyone, it would be me. My problem with you Puffy is the fact that you sit there and say you would never let homegirl talk reckless about me. You on a record with her which is your record and she’s talking reckless to me. If that was me, Puffy would have been like that record can’t go out! He would have shut it down. With her, he’s just trying to let it all ride because he’s trying to get in where he fit in over there. He just over there for the money, for the time being to do what he do until the time comes and he can jump ship. I get what he do, he is hustle brother man.
 Lil Kim on Nicki Minaj being hurt from Kim’s attacks after giving her props
Let me tell you something, the girl is not as stupid as you think she is, she knows exactly what’s she’s doing just to make people feel sorry for her…she’s a very contradicting creature. I’ve notice that about her and it’s cool because I’m so spiritually connected that I’m always knew everything that’s in the dark is going to reveal itself in the light pretty soon and I really feel like now it’s about to happen and it is. God made it so I can have my way back in and really represent the right way in this game for the females.
I look at it like she was happy when Baby and Slim decided to say we’re not going to mess with her, we used her…we got what we want. She wanted to be the only one out there. We can be in this game together; she just wanted to be out there by herself. That’s definitely it, I’ve proven that I don’t have to be out there by myself. I’ve done records with all the females.

Kim on running into Nicki Minaj @ Justin’s Sweet 16

I saw her at Puffy’s…at my little nephew’s Justin sweet 16. Now if you don’t have a problem with me or if it’s nothing, you don’t be this close to me and roll your eyes and put your head down and walk right past me. Now I remember when I did the Mob Deep record…”hot damn how, here we go again” allegedly MC Lyte had a problem with that. She did a record and it was offensive towards me but I’m such a real girl that when I saw her out, I went up to her and was like “yo, I love you, if you took that record offensive..” That’s what you do if you’re real, you pay respect and you let them know it’s not a problem. If this is what people was thinking, you’re suppose to break down that barrier.
She (Nicki) looked right at me and had her head down and rolled her eyes and then kept walking. If she would have address me and said, “Kim I love you…” maybe it wouldn’t have went that far it’s like you see me, say something.

1 comment:

  1. I wish more people would listen to Kim's side of the story. So many people are misinformed about this whole thing, and have biased point of views because they refuse to hear Kim speak the truth.

    ReplyDelete