Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wiz Khalifa Talks Turning Drake Tour Down

Wiz Khalifa Talks Turning Drake Tour DownThe Pittsburgh native explains his bold move.
Having entered the public consciousness relatively recently, many were surprised when Wiz Khalifa turned down a tour with Drake, one of Rap's most popular acts.
The Pittsburgh emcee stands by his choice, however, as he feels that his intuition served him well. "I went out on a limb and went with my gut feeling," said Wiz in an interview with MTV News.
"It was risky when you go for what you know, but it's really easy to take the hand from someone," added the DXNext alum. "Not saying I didn't want it or couldn't use it, but I figured I'd try a different method, and it ended up working for me."

This past weekend, the young rapper performed at New York's Best Buy Theater, accompanied by Curren$y and Big K.R.I.T.
Watch the interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment