Friday, November 19, 2010

Nicki Minaj Tells Ladies To Keep Their Legs Closed, "Don't Be Having Babies" [Video]

Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj has discussed her relationship status and encouraged her female fans not to go out searching for love.
During her guest appearance on Wendy Williams' talk show yesterday, Minaj urge women to not focus solely on the opposite sex.


"I'm in love with my music; I'm in love with Pink Friday. I'm married to Benjamin Franklin. That's all I care about. That's what I tell my Barbz and my Ken Barbz. Don't chase these boys and all that stuff, go to school, go to college, don't depend on anybody. Don't be having babies. Do your thing." (Necole Bitchie)
In early September, Minaj got on Twitter to encourage her young fans to do well in school.
Congrats barb!!! Dats awesome!! :) ---> RT @MissTahj: @NICKIMINAJ Guess what nicki..im going 2 be valedictorian of my senior class! :)," she tweeted Saturday (September 5).
"LUV IT! :-) --> RT @AmyMacedo: @NICKIMINAJ I'm ready for back 2 school HB! What u think? :) #PinkFriday http://plixi.com/p/43220243"
"Dear barbz, this year I want u to truly shine in school. Promise me you'll focus. Put the phones & ipods away and shine. Luv alwayz, HB." (Nicki Minaj's Twitter)
Minaj's determination have caught the attention of other celebrities like Amber Rose, who recently gave props to the Queens lyricist.
"I'm friends with Nicki Minaj," Rose revealed in an interview. "We became friends with each other because she was just such a movement and she was so about girl movement also. We need to stick together. Stop fighting over boys, let your friend borrow an outfit. Let your friend borrow a pair of shoes if she ain't got it and wants to go to the club. Share. Support each other. There's nothing wrong with sharing clothes. Like, 'You know what girl, I'ma help you straighten out your hair today.' -- I miss straightening hair." (Global Grind)
Last year, Minaj said she was too focused on her career to get involved in a relationship.
"I have no dating life, I can only hope and wish and imagine and fantasize," she said in an interview. "They demand too much. In life there's always going to be one thing that takes precedence, and when you're as hungry as I am you have tunnel vision. So I can't really cater to a dude right now -- I love them and I think they're cute, but I can't do what they want me to do for them right now. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I really want to go there and just lay on the beach. Then, also, I could have the other rap girls feed me fruit--since they don't have anything to do right now! [Laughs.] Strawberries, grapes, watermelon, and pineapple. I so know that part is going to make the interview." (Complex)
Check out Nicki Minaj on the "Wendy Williams" talk show down below:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment