Monday, November 22, 2010

Dr. Dre's "Detox" Allegedly Gets February Release Date

Dr. Dre's
Will valentines everywhere be giving the gift of "Detox"? Some sources say yes.
While it has not been confirmed by officials at Interscope, reliable sources are saying that Dr. Dre's long-awaited Detox will be given a February 2011 release date.
Since Detox was first announced in 2002 it has been tagged with a few release dates, all of which have obviously come and gone. But with "Kush " being officially released on iTunes November 18, it is a step in the right direction as Dre has never released a single for the album.

In addition to "Kush," a song called "I Need A Doctor " also leaked. The Alex da Kid produced record features Eminem and Dre dedicating verses to one another.  Along with Eminem, Liz Rodriguez, Snoop Dogg, Akon and Slim Da Mobsta, Jay-Z, La Roux and The Game are also expected to appear on Detox.
Last week Dre spoke to radio personality Big Boy and said the project was almost finished. "I see the finish line right now. I’m wrapping it up. I need about two or three more songs, and hopefully I’ll start the mixing process at the end of next month. From that point I’m about 30 days out. One of the reasons it was taking so long was because I felt like I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to actually feeling it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment