Friday, October 15, 2010

T.I Responds To Critics After Assisting In Rescue of Suicidal Man

Earlier today T.I was pegged a hero after talking a suicidal man out of jumping off of a building. According to TMZ, T.I heard about the man while listening to V-103. The man just happened to be on the same building that houses the radio station so T.I called up to Ryan Cameron to see if there was something he could do to help save the man’s life.
Ryan Cameron tells us … he told T.I. to roll over to the building, where the rapper met with police and recorded a heartfelt video message which cops then played for the
man on the roof.
We’re told after the man saw T.I.’s video he agreed to step off the ledge … and met T.I. in the lobby, where the two were able to talk things out.
Ryan Cameron also tells us that cops informed the radio station that they will not be pressing charges against the man.
This incident happened two days before T.I was set to face a judge for sentencing after violating his probation last month which raised quite a few eyebrows. In an interview with the Ryan Cameron show after the incident happened, TI responded to his critics that questioned the timing of the incident:
“I could have just as well came down there and it could have been resolved in another way. The fact of the matter is, God put me in a position and in my spirit to help. I can’t take credit for that. I didn’t wake up this morning with the intentions of being a negotiator and talk someone off of a ledge. I didn’t plan that but they have every right to be critical but if not me then who? I think that sometimes that life has things that happen certain ways for different reasons and most times human beings don’t understand it. It’s not for us to understand, we just have to observe. I don’t expect it to have any impact on my circumstance at all. That wasn’t my motivation.
He also added:
I want to thank the people of Atlanta and just the public period. I know there is a lot of people who supported me in the past and all of those who have been let down by these circumstances I want to give you my sincerest apologies and let you know that I will make it up to you and make you proud.
 
Boy this happens a few days before he appears in court!!! wow!! you decide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment