Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nicki Minaj Dumps Diddy As Her Manager

 
It hasn’t even been a full year since she hired Sean “Diddy” Combs as her manager, and female emcee Nicki Minaj is saying it’s time to move on to bigger and better since she hasn’t gained much from their union. Word on the sidewalk is that she has now hired music industry veteran Benny Medina [Prince, Chaka Khan, Jennifer Lopez, Tyra Banks, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Brandy & Diddy] as her new manager. Check out the statement Minaj issued:
“By now, everyone should now [sic] that I am really strict when it comes to my representation. I had sympathy for Sean however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client. Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick [Ross]. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games. If I could turn back time…I wouldn’t have made the decision to let Troy go.”
Well, that was short lived. Guess he’ll soon be crawling back to Lil Kim and begging for her forgiveness. Anywho, smart move Ms. Minaj! Seems you’re not the only one who “doesn’t wanna work for Diddy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment