Friday, October 15, 2010

Drake Talks First Date Sex, Relationships & Break Ups


Click on the image above to enlarge.
In the latest issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, Drake gets honest & sexy to give us fans his breakdown on love and dating. Ladies, what do you think about what Aubrey has to say?

Cosmopolitan: Is it hard for guys to get over breakups?
Drake:
Definitely. Even after a long time, it’s painful to see an ex with somebody else. As happy as you are that she’s happy, there’s a little tingle underneath your heart. It’s not a sting. But it hurts a bit, and you wish it wasn’t there.
C: Is sex on a first date a deal breaker?
D:
No, I don’t get why women think that. You’re telling yourself that all you have to offer is your body and the physical act. There’s more to you than that. If I like somebody, there’s so many great things to look forward to, even if we do it on the first night.
C: If a woman is into a guy, how should she get his attention?
D:
I’m shy, so I like when she comes up and says “Hey, how are you doing?” That lets me know she wants to talk. The scariest thing is when you look at a woman and think of a million reasons why she wouldn’t want to.
C: What’s the best compliment a woman can give a guy?
D:
I never mind hearing “You look nice tonight.” Guys put in a lot of silent effort. When I’m going on a date, I’m getting a haircut, I’ve got a new outfit, and I’m wearing cologne. So it’s nice when it’s noticed.
C: What’s the secret to a happy relationship?
D:
Acceptance. You’ve got to be comfortable enough to be completely naked with lights on and the curtains open.

No comments:

Post a Comment