Monday, September 6, 2010

Lauryn Hill explains why she left music!

 

















A question most have wanted answered, and now Lauryn Hill finally reveals her reasoning behind leaving music and fans. L Boogie sat down with Toure after her performance at the Rock the Bells Festival to explain…[pictured uptop Lauryn's 5 children)

“I wanted a real life as well, out of public scrutiny,” she explained. “I wanted to be able to live, to reclaim my private life, to reclaim my individuality outside of mass media scrutiny. I wanted that freedom to do whatever I wanted to do.” “Maybe [I'll release] some new recordings, in terms of what type of context they come out in… I’m real free,” she furthered. “I think I’m ready to express myself again. You have to live life so you have something substantial to share or else it’s kind of pointless and vain.”

219123183
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment