Monday, August 30, 2010

Drake, Nicki Minaj Announce Marriage Via Twitter?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.theboombox.com/media/2010/08/nickianddrake200.jpg
Looks like Drake's a man of his word. Just as the popular Canadian rapper previously promised, he has gone ahead and announced his marriage to fellow Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj.


"Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)," he tweeted this afternoon. "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot," Minaj responded, following up with a coy challenge. "U scurred? @drakkardnoir u ready to make the announcement or wha?"

"Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use," Drake replied.

Drake predicted the union on a song called 'Miss Me' from his platinum-selling debut 'Thank Me Later.' On the song, the former 'Degrassi: The Next Generation' star swore "I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f---ing did it/ And girl I'm f---ing serious, I'm with it if you with it."

While Billboard quotes a source close to the "couple" as saying the marriage is an inside joke, reps for the Young Money artists have yet to officially comment on their marital status.

Drake's 'Thank me Later' is in stores now.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment