Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bow Wow Recuits Jadakiss To Oversee Cash Money Debut

Bow Wow Recuits Jadakiss To Oversee Cash Money DebutBow Weezy's Cash Money debut is said to have the D-Block lyricist serving as "ambassador" to challenge the Columbus vet.
With rappers such as Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and T.I. executive producing peers' projects other labels, D-Block's Jadakiss may be the latest. In an interview with Real Talk NY, veteran rapper Bow Wow explained that he sought out some lyrical guidance for his first full-length with Cash Money Records.
"I have Jadakiss [on] board. Me and Jada, we're gonna complete my whole entire album. I got Jada as the ambassador of my album. I did that because I wanted somebody who was well respected in Hip Hop to challenge me," said the Columbus native. Bow Wow did admit that he's yet to begin recording the project.

The two have not worked together on either's solo albums previously.
Reportedly titled Who Is Shad Moss, the upcoming album will be Bow Wow's first since leaving Sony Records last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment