Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rapper Eve Has New Outlook on Life, Love


(AllHipHop News) Rapper/actress Eve has a new outlook on love and marriage according to a new interview with Essence Magazine’s Sister 2 Sister publication.

In February of 2010, Eve was caught in an international investigation surrounding her ex-boyfriend Teodorin Nguema Obiang, the son of President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea.
Federal agents accused Obiang of laundering hundreds of millions of dollars into the United States and setting up businesses in honor of his then-girlfriend, Eve.

Eve has since broken up with Obiang and has been spotted out on the dating scene again in recent months with other men, including a man from Ghana, although that relationship was short lived.

“I was going to Ghana for a while just because that’s where he is from. He’s an amazing man. We keep in touch every so often. He was a great guy, but I knew it wasn’t right. We definitely didn’t have the same things going on in our heads, as far as what it is we wanted as a life. He pretty much was down to do whatever I wanted to do and I don’t need that, you know? “

Eve, who was once engaged to Bad Boy producer Stevie J., said that she is looking forward to being married, but has yet to find a suitable match.

“I need somebody in my life that’s going to challenge me,” Eve said. “Like, I definitely want to be priority, but I don’t want a sap.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment