Sunday, July 18, 2010

50 Cent Might Not Release "Black Magic"

50 Cent may end up shelving what was going to be his upcoming solo album, Black Magic.



The G-Unit general revealed to Rolling Stone Brasil that his writing took things into a different artistic direction. "I've written the album, Black Magic, but I'm not sure if it'll be my next album," explained Fif. "Since I've made it back to America, after recording in the UK and different territories while I was on the road, I started writing material that don't quite fit that concept, that album. Black Magic had a specific vibe to it, a different style of music and I was playing with different song structures, music from different genres like rock music -- since I got back, I've been writing some things that don't quite fit that because so many
 producers were accumulating material to send me more ideas so when I got back, I was kinda bombarded with a whole lot of production." 50 likened the change of heart to Eminem's change from Relapse 2 to Recovery. "To give you an example, Eminem's Recovery album. He had Relapse and Relapse 2 and I recorded for him on part two but because I was on tour with him during Recovery, we didn't get a chance to work together on that album but he re-wrote the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment