Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rapper T.I. Locks In Deal As Spokesman For Remy Martin Cognac


(AllHipHop News) Rapper T.I. is jumping in to the liquor business after striking a deal with Remy Martin.
The rapper appeared on Atlanta’s V-103 during Ryan Cameron show and revealed he had just returned from France, where he entered into a deal as the spokesman for Remy Martin.

“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. said on the radio and labeled the experience “mind blowing.”

T.I. was on the air promoting his upcoming movie Takers, which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.

The rapper also revealed he is in talks to star in the follow up to the hit movie ATL.

T.I.’s upcoming album King Uncaged is due in stores August 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment