Thursday, May 27, 2010

T.I. Working With Eminem, Lady Gaga


Although it's been only three months since his release, T.I. has already recorded over 80 songs for his upcoming seventh album King Uncaged. MTV News reports that the Atlanta rapper has gotten into the studio with the likes of Kid Rock, The-Dream and Trey Songz, in addition to members of his Grand Hustle family like Young Dro. One artist with whom he's recently recorded that had T.I. excited was electro-pop sensation Lady Gaga.

"[She has] phenomenal talent," he said of Gaga. "[I am] extremely proud [to work with her]. She's definitely that good. She knows what she's doing. She knows exactly what she wants people to think and say. She does everything that she needs to be done to ensure it happens. I think she's an entertainer, in all aspects of the word. She's a classic, all-around entertainer. A global star."
Another collaboration sure to garner press and fan anticipation is with avowed T.I. fan Eminem. The Detroit emcee and T.I. have already selected a beat and are hoping to record a duet sometime in the future. T.I. said that while they have yet to hit the booth, he is very excited to hear the outcome.
"It's in the making," he said. "It just hasn't been recorded yet. The song has been picked out and it's been agreed for us to do it. We're thinking a song that can definitely make its way to the club."
Although King Uncaged is slated for an August 17 release, fans can expect a new mixtape from Tip called Fuck a Mixtape with DJ Drama and DJ MLK on May 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment