Tuesday, February 15, 2011

El DeBarge Voluntarily Checks Back Into Rehab

El DeBargeEl DeBarge’s road to sobriety has hit a speed bump, as the singer has voluntarily checked himself back into rehab. DeBarge attempted to stage a comeback last year, beginning with a well-received performance at the 2010 BET Awards and the release of a new album, Second Chance.
DeBarge’s record label, Geffen Records, issued a statement from the singer:

“I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone. I thank everyone in advance for their prayers and well wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this time.”
All of DeBarge’s upcoming appearances have been postponed.
We wish him all the best!
Source: PR Newswire

No comments:

Post a Comment