Monday, December 1, 2014

Pick Your Fantasy In Trey Songz And Nicki Minaj's Interactive 'Touchin, Lovin' Video

Where will this fantasy take you? WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW



Trey Songz lets you explore his intimate fantasies in the interactive video for “Touchin, Lovin,” the latest single off his album Trigga.
The steamy clip, directed by Jason Zada, allows viewers to go inside Trey’s bedroom. You decide which one of the sexy ladies he hooks up with in the dream sequences. In addition to the gorgeous models, Nicki Minaj steals the spotlight with her smoldering cameo.
“I have a personal connection with my fans and I wanted this interactive video to be a way for them to get a glimpse into my world and my fantasies in a new way,” Trey told BuzzFeedStarting in January, Trey and Chris Brown can be seen on their co-headlining “Between the Sheets Tour.” Watch Trigga and Nicki sizzle on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment