Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nicki Minaj Has Been Fired... But Got The Billboard Mag Cover (PHOTOS)

Nicki Minaj is flying high. The curvacious beauty has just been honored with the cover of Billboard magazine, where they name her the First Lady of Hip Hop! In the article Nicki talks about the many jobs she held before she hit it big and says she's been fired around 15 different times!
"I’d been fired like 15 times because I had a horrible attitude," she says, "I worked at Red Lobster before that and I chased a customer out of the restaurant once so I could stick my middle finger up at her and demand that she give me my pen back. I swear to God I was bad.”
Good thing Nicki doesn't need to work at Red Lobster any more!
Click to see PHOTOS of other Nicki Minaj photoshoots and read MORE QUOTES!


Nicki in Billboard mag: "“The last job I had was as an office manager in a little, tiny room where I literally wanted to strangle this guy because he was so loud and obnoxious. I would go home with stress pains in my neck and my back. That’s when I went to my mother and said, ‘Look, I’m not going back to work.’ I’d been fired like 15 times because I had a horrible attitude.”

Nicki in her Barbie in Wonderland photoshoot, on rapping "“When I started rapping, people were trying to make me like the typical New York rapper, but I’m not that. No disrespect to New York rappers, but I don’t want people to hear me and know exactly where I’m from. I wanted the album to be universal and versatile. It really feels like it speaks for every one of my personalities.”

Nicki playing in the flowers as Barbie in Wonderland. "‘Roman’s Revenge’ is where I’ve become a different human being. I didn’t give a damn who I offended, whose feelings I hurt—this needed to be said, and it cracks me up when I listen to it. I’m a maniac on that track. I knew true hip-hop fans would love this.”

Nicki poses as Barbie in Wonderland

Having a tea party 

Posing for OUT magazine

In Billboard 

Posing for Paper magazine 

Nicki at Weezy's welcome home party in Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment