Monday, May 7, 2012

Will Smith on Dealing With Divorce Rumors: “I’m Indestructible!”


Sticks and stones may break his bones, but divorce rumors are a non-issue as far as Will Smith is concerned.  The star of  Men In Black 3 sat down with Access Hollywood correspondent Shaun Robinson to discuss the pressures of handling the media’s obsession of his marriage to Jada Pinkett-Smith.  Will says:

“It’s just a part of the game. I’m not going to play that part, but I can understand where somebody would have something in their heart where they have to stab at somebody, they have to poke at somebody, but I’m indestructible. You gonna hurt yourself stabbing at me.”
The past year has been rough for the Smith family. In addition to rumors of Jada Pinkett-Smith having an affair with her “Hawthorne” co-star, Marc Anthony, Star Magazine ran a cover story back in March accusing Will Smith of having a secret affair with actor Duane Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment