Thursday, October 13, 2011

Drake On Being “Hurt” By Rihanna: “I Was A Naive Kid”


Drake & Rihanna at the 2011 GrammysDrake and Rihanna’s relationship was short-lived. In fact, it may have not even been a relationship. The two were first spotted together at a club four months after her incident with Chris Brown, but while Drake may have caught feelings…Rihanna certainly didn’t.
Here’s what he told Elle:

On being hurt by Rihanna:
“At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realize what it was. I guess I thought it was more. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you’re at some birthday party and there she is. And you’re just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some sh**ty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That’s just how it happened.”
On his fake Twitter marriage to Nicki Minaj:
“I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all of this and be able to love me.”
On receiving naked pictures:
“If you send them without me asking, it’s like, You’ve done this before. But I’m away a lot. If there’s a woman I’m into, I might want to get a picture from her to handle business myself, as opposed to doing something I might regret.”
On threesomes:
“I’ve never had one. I swear. I’m a one-woman kind of guy.” via Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment