Friday, June 3, 2011

Artist & Fashion Designer E.Mackey gears up to launch a national woman's handbag and shoe line.

Acclaimed artist and fashion designer  E. Mackey founder of E.Mackey Fashion, is gearing up for his next big project, to launch a national woman's handbag and shoe line. what caught my attention about this project is how E. Mackey is allowing others a chance to become part of the next iconic brand, by launching a national campaign call to unite MODELS/STYLISTS, DESIGNERS, BOUTIQUE OWNERS, FASHION BLOGGERS.

Here an exclusive interview with the Artist/fashion designer:


                                                                                               
Whats going E. Mackey

Hello everyone, I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag, however I think that for the sake of what I am doing it is necessary. As many of you know, I have been around the music/fashion industry for the past 11 years, both as a rapper and designer. If you know that, you may also know that I am ALWAYS working on some sort of project or new business venture.

After the success of your fashion how whats next?
After looking back at a few of my accomplishments, and accessing some of the goals that I have in life, I have decided to do something HUGE. With that being said, I am announcing plans to launch a national woman's handbag and shoe line. I am currently in negotiations with a manufacturer that will allow me to take the launch of my line to a national level.

how do you plan to execute this project?

I realize that this may be one of my most challenging and/or expensive aspirations to date. However, I realize that within my aspirations lies the potential to help others achieve theirs.

And the people who are interested?
If you love fashion and have ever been frustrated with questions about how to break into the industry, this is an opportunity to be a part of something HUGE!
My goal is to have the line available online within six months to a year, distribution to major department sores (nationally), and to open the first of a chain of stores within the next year and a half to two years. 



 










What are you looking for?
 I am currently seeking luxury boutique owners, FASHION models, fashion bloggers, stylists, handbag designers, and women's shoe designers.
If you are interested, please read the criteria that applies to you, and send your credentials to: emackeyfashion@gmail.com  (Please list if your interest as the subject of your email. Ex. "Model", "Designer")

MODELS/STYLISTS: (Female models only)
1. A resume outlining work you have done as a model/stylist
2. 2-3 PROFESSIONAL, full body photos (Please NO lingerie or swimsuit photos)
3. Your current location as well as all contact information
DESIGNERS:
1. 2-3 sketches or photos of your designs
2. Your current location as well as all contact information
BOUTIQUE OWNERS:
1. Type of store (What do you sell)
2. Name and Location of your store
3. Store price point (What is the average cost of items in your store?)
4. All contact information (including website if applicable)
FASHION BLOGGERS:
1. Social media contact information (facebook, twitter etc.)
2. Website/Blog URL
3. Frequency of publication (How often do you post? Can be an estimate)

Please show your support by following @emackeyfashion
www.emackey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment