Sunday, April 3, 2011

Michelle Williams Surprised Beyonce Left Mathew, Gives Update On DC Reunion

Earlier this week, Beyonce released a statement, revealing that her father Mathew Knowles would no longer manage her career. In a recent interview with HipHollywood, Michelle Williams reveals that she was surprised to hear that Beyonce in Mathew parted ways. She also says:
When you think of family, thats all she has known since she was a little girl but she is a grown women now, so you’re grown, you make grown decisions. Some are harder than others, but the love is still there. I don’t want it to be like I’m speaking for her but thats her father, you can always get another management but you can’t get another daddy. So, I can’t wait until we all get together again.
On whether there will be another Destiny Child album/reunion
[Matthew] always leaves that question of wonder when he says things like that. One minute it’s yes, next minute it’s no. I don’t know, but he still manages Destiny’s Child as a group, so we will see, you never know.  One day, when we are all married and have children, maybe thats when we will all get back together because thats when we will have something cool to sing about.
I wouldnt hold my breath on another DC3 reunion, just like i wouldnt hold my breath on another cash money Hot Boy reunion.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment