Sunday, March 6, 2011

Willow Smith Kicks Off UK Tour


While most 10 year old girls are collecting Barbies and joining the Girl Scouts, Willow Smith is jetsetting across the world.  She recently tweeted a photo of herself backstage in Birmingham before hitting the stage as the opening act of Justin Bieber’s UK tour.
Her life sounds a bit overwhelming and exhausting! While visiting London’s BBC radio earlier this week, she revealed that she  fell asleep during her first meeting with Jay-z .
When I met with him (Jay-Z) in Japan I was so tired because I was hanging out the night before and had been dancing and having fun and I didn’t know we had to meet Jay-Z that next morning so I went to sleep at, like, 4 am and I fell asleep in the meeting!
I had glasses and so I was, like, nodding along, but they were listening to the song and he was just talking to my mom and dad. But I was really tired. I was probably asleep for, like, 10 minutes of it. But I didn’t miss anything (really good), that’s the cool part I only missed the parts where he was explaining to my mom and dad where we’re gonna be going and when we were gonna drop the single, stuff like that — although I guess that’s important. But we got to hear all the songs they had for me, we have a lot of bombs to drop. It’s gonna be like ‘boom’.
spotted @necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment