Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UPDATE:Rihanna Says No To “Bodyguard” Remake

Rihanna
A month rumors sparked that Rihanna might have been the leading lady for the BodyGuard which i thought wasnt a great ideas i dont see he coming close to what What Whitney did!!! Am just saying and besides whats up with these cheesy remakes let the classics live for what they are any-who the Pop Star told  OK! Magazine “Absolutely not,” “I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time because you can never look at them as anybody else.  I want to play a character, my whole life is playing Rihanna, being a singer won’t be a stretch for me. I like challenges and being an actor is playing a role, being able to step into somebody else’s shoes, that’s the excitement.”
Spotted @ Entertainmentwise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment