Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Are Engaged?

Is Kim Kardashian engaged to boyfriend Kris Humphries already?? Only a few days ago rumors were flying that she was pregnant and had met Humphries’ parents, but now the rumor mill is again in over-drive with speculation the two will soon be getting married.

Rumors started when this tweet was sent out from Kim’s account: “I am so happy my future husband just surprised me!” But when Twitter went into meltdown over the choice of words, Kim responded, “Hump was playing on my phone. I will get him back!” Sooo… does this mean that it isn’t true or was she just filling her Twitter followers in on what “Hump” (what a horrible nickname) does in his spare time?
We all know that Kim loves to date sports stars, and she has made no secret of her desire to have children with Kris, even tweeting “I want my son to look like this!” accompanying a picture of Kris (only after a few weeks of dating), so I have to say that I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this one does end up to be true.
Can anyone else smell the makings of a new reality show?
Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Engaged Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment