Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dawn From Dirty Money Prepping Solo Album For Fall

Dawn Richard of Dirty MoneyDawn Richard of Diddy‘s group Dirty Money is ready to step out of the group dynamic and give solo stardom a shot. Dawn is planning to release her debut album this fall.
“I’ve been incredibly lucky to have been in two amazing groups, but I feel like I’ve never had the
opportunity to show the world what I can do on my own,” says Dawn, who was also in the all-girl group Danity Kane.
Dawn’s solo debut will be released on Bad Boy later this year.  She is also getting ready for
Diddy-Dirty Money’s upcoming “Coming Home” tour, which kicks off in April.
Dawn has a better chance with the whole group thing because Diddy Like to stay relevant. The record is clear all the solo artist under Bad Boy have gone missing of the face of the planet( Loon, Total, Craig Mac, Danity Kane, that Boy Band Group, that Rock Band Group you get the point)!!!!lol ! Diddy would have you believe that I am exercising my Bitchassness because of that comment, so be it! Lets see if the disappearing act ends with Dawn once in for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment