Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Sexy for ‘Details’


Whether she’s single or not, Vanessa Hudgens is making one thing very clear with her photo spread in the March issue of Details: She is a forced to be reckoned with in the hotness department. Hudgens, who recently split from longtime boyfriend Zac Efron but might be back together with him, posed for the provocative spread in the run-up to her new movie Sucker Punch, which opens on March 25. Of her relationship with Efron, she tells Details: “Who knows what the future will bring.  We’re figuring this out. ”What else does Vanessa have to offer up in the quote department? Find out after the jump! On her composure: “I’m not nervous, I’m excited.  I get excited.  I’m, like, a very hyper energetic, crazy type of crazy. I have a lot going on.  Always.  I’ll dance on a table sober.

On training for Sucker Punch‘s action: “We trained with Navy Seals.  We were machines,  You could NOT f—k with us.
On Confidence and Chatting With Quentin Tarantino: “….probably after a few drinks I told him ‘We’ve gotta do something together.’ … “Slowly, I’ve gained balls. I used to be very shy.  Hopefully he won’t look back and think, ‘Oh my God. That crazy bitch.”
Check out the trailer for Sucker Punch below, and for more photos from Vanessa’s steamy Details shoot, visit Details.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment