Friday, February 25, 2011

THIS WEEKS FAIL: Rapper Yung L.A. Tattoos A Pink Duck On His Face…Plus its A Logo of A Rap Group That He’s Not A Part Of (video)

This guy went and got a DUCK tattooed on his face. Like a huge DUCK! Gucci Mane…what have you started!!!!????
The ATL native confirmed that the tat–freshly inked last week–is in fact the DTE logo. “That tattoo just comes from something in the city,” he explained.
“My cousins grew up with a lot of people from Zone 6, I know a lot of people from Zone 6, and the people from Zone 6, their whole movement is called Duct Tape and I just had been really getting up with these guys.
Everybody in the city from Zone 6, Zone 3, Zone 1, from Duct Tape to YGC to CDB to 30 Deep, there’s so many cliques in Atlanta and I just wanted to be the Robin Hood,
I just wanted to be the guy that could have relationships with everybody in the city.”

No comments:

Post a Comment