Monday, January 24, 2011

Nicki Minaj Reveals What Her & Drake’s Kids Would Be Like

Nicki Minaj and Drake flirt so much publicly, their fans are still wondering if the two are just friends. And the artists don’t mind playing into the rumors, either. Nicki Minaj revealed to BBC Radio’s Tim Westwood what it would be like if they had kids.
“I think they’ll definitely have my personality. My mother-in-law will be super beautiful, so that’s good ’cause Drake’s mom is freaking amazing. I love her. They’ll have Drake’s intelligence, they’ll have his
sarcastic wittiness that I love about him, they’ll have his songwriting skills. I think we’ll just make a real creative bunch of kids. Wait, did I just say that me and Drake will make kids?”
Realizing what she said, Nicki then gave the truth, explaining that their relationship is more like brother and sister. “I think that would be like incest or something.”
However, she still felt the need to ask the host, “Do you think they’d be more talented than Jaden and Willow [Smith], if me and Drake really did that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment