Friday, December 17, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Admits To Shopping Addiction Since Weight Loss

Now that Jennifer Hudson’s weight loss has brought her down to a size 6 from a size 16, the singer admits to being addicted to shopping.
Since she’s enjoying her new body, Hudson has been indulging in buying tons of new clothes, but realized she had a problem when she she couldn’t fit them all in her house.

She told InStyle magazine, “I have a serious shopping problem now. It got to a point where I could barely get in my bedroom. And when did I realize I had a problem? Well, my bed is a canopy. I had nowhere else to throw the clothes. So I threw them on top of the canopy!”
She also shops every time she travels, saying, “Each city we go to, my suitcase won’t hold my new clothes, so we have to box them up and ship them home. Then I get back and want to try on everything I bought, so clothes are just everywhere.”
However, Hudson admits that while her shopping may not stop, her weight loss will. “I don’t want to lose any more weight, and you’re never going to see me skinny,” she said.
Hudson slimmed down with 5-day-a-week workouts with celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak and by following Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment