Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Foxy Brown Updates On No-Show, Missing Lil Kim Diss Record

Foxy Brown Updates On No-Show, Missing Lil Kim Diss RecordFoxy took to her Twitter account to explain why she was absent from performing her new diss record "Christmas Massacre" on Christmas Eve.
It looks as though the expected diss record toward Lil Kim will have to acquire a new track title as Foxy Brown did not make her appearance at Club Jelani on Christmas Eve. Updating fans via Twitter, Foxy cited her absence on venue miscommunication. “I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion and venue changing of the beautiful ‘Christmas In Brooklyn’ party,” she said.
“Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy.”
Without providing specific detail, she added, “Pray for [your] girl. Something bigger's going on. But GOD got me covered in his blood.”
There has been no word as to the release of “Christmas Massacre.”

source
www.streetnoize.com
music / fashion / entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment