Thursday, November 11, 2010

MC Hammer Ends Beef With Jay-Z

MC Hammer Ends Beef With Jay-ZIn less than a month, Hammer is over his issues with Jay-Z
The beef MC Hammer had with Jay-Z ended as quickly as it started as the Bay Area legend says it's enough.
“As a responsible veteran of twenty something years of this [Hip-Hop]. I can't leave it out there with tensions,” Hammer told AllHipHop. “I am reading comments on both sides, it's not about that, I have seen all of that before. There is an opportunity to say at some point. We onto the next thing. You know, Jay took his shot and I answered. Now let's move on.”
Early on November 10 Hammer tweeted to his followers that he was moving on.

“@MCHammer: Re- Mix time !!! 7 Days is enough. I'm Accepting Jay Z at his "Word" and moving on. I made my point. #KingHammerless than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
“I already know that this [beef] was going to go down like this. I know the Hip Hop audience. Ain’t nobody more aware than me,” he said.
For his part, Jay-Z never took part in the squabble. He stated he was surprised Hammer took offence to his bars in "So Appalled," and had kind words for the man in his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment